Speech and Language advice is available for children who may need help with:
- Understanding what is being said to them
- Listening and following instructions
- Using words
- Joining words together in sentences
- Saying sounds and speaking clearly
- Communicating and interacting with other children
- Listening and Understanding their environment
- Social Communication
- Advice and resources for school support.
- Auditory memory/working memory
- Understanding /sequencing/prepositions/grammar/opposite
- Speech sounds/phonological awareness
- Sentence structure
Children can experience a wide range of speech and language difficulties due to many reasons. If your child has any speech and language difficulties you can self-refer to Manchester NHS Speech and Language. Go to the link on our “Carers Benefits” page with details on how to refer.
There is a link on our “Carers Benefits” page with details on how to refer.
We can offer a school support assessment for Primary age children on an appointment basis only (currently unavailable do to COVID). Will be available in due course.
At Himmat we want to be able to offer help and advice to parents as much as possible.
Call the centre on 077261 30841 for any further information.